KeyMACRO is a simple and intuitive tool that lets you easily and quickly customize your keyboard shortcuts.
The software automatically scans your keyboard and if there are some shortcuts that you use often, the app will memorize them and remember that you’re using them quite often.
The most interesting feature of this software is that it is entirely customizable. That is, you can save your keyboard shortcuts in a private or shared folder and share them with your friends and colleagues.
To get started, you need to select the keyboard you want to customize, i.e., your Mac or Windows keyboard. This way, the software will only show you the keys that you use most of the time.
In order to define keyboard shortcuts, the program lets you add them to three categories: “Favorites”, “Action” and “Macro”.
The first one includes all the keys that you use often (examples: ALT, CTRL, FN, ALTGR, CTRL-SHIFT-arrows). You can also define keyboard shortcuts for common commands that you use, such as copying and pasting (SHIFT-CTRL-C or SHIFT-CTRL-V).
By default, the software has four favorite categories: “Favorites”, “Action”, “Apple Events” and “Layout”.
The “Favorites” category includes the four most frequently used commands on the Mac keyboard: Command-Delete, Command-Backspace, Command-Return, and Command-Space.
Also, the “Action” category includes shortcuts for the most used applications, such as iTunes, Final Cut Pro and Logic.
The “Apple Events” category includes shortcut keys for the most common Apple applications, like Finder, Preview and System Events.
The “Layout” category includes the shortcuts for the keyboard layout, such as Italian, French and German.
KeyMacro also lets you import keyboard shortcuts from various sources. As you can see from the screenshot, you can import shortcuts from file, the web or email.
Once you’re done, you can share the keyboard shortcuts with your friends. The only condition is that they need to use the exact same keyboard you’re using.
You can also edit the keyboard shortcuts on the fly. You can disable or enable the keyboard shortcuts you want to modify, while the rest will remain active.
merant 3.60 32-bit progress sql92 odbc driver download
xbaseview database explorer 11.0 crack
English 365 3.epub
Like Vultures – Obsessed [EP] (2013).zip
free download typeshala for windows 7 64 335
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard All 18.20.2 Serial Key keygen
until dawn pc download 177
PATCHED Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.38 Build 2 With Crack
interactions 2 reading pdf download
Delta Plc Password Tool 1.0 17
The Misremembered Man Book Club Questions —
Paksiw Bisaya Version Full Movie
Scott Walker Bish Bosch 2012zip
bakunyuu oyako 3gp
Run Bhola Run full movie in hindi hd 720p
FSX – Switzerland Professional X Easy Install latest version
Mercedes Vito W638 Repair Manual
shaman king tagalog version full episode
astroflex j5f tx2000 manual
1) Give Web site owners the power to take over their website customers without asking them to install any software.
2) Every chat feature is available via a simple snippet of HTML that is easy to copy and paste into your website.
3) Backed by our global chat server infrastructure, your chat application will work even if the server goes down.
4) Operators can see the chat activities of their clients on the chat server and on the web-based operator console.
5) You can view the status of chat sessions and open chat logs.
6) Works on all browsers, including mobile phones and tablets.
1) Unlimited number of users, chat rooms, and groups.
2) Built-in registration and authentication.
4) Chat alerts.
5) Complete control over chat audio and video.
6) User messaging and history.
7) Tiered chat server performance.
8) Automated visitor tracking.
9) Real-time chat notifications.
10) User sound and/or image alerts.
11) Canned messages.
12) Special operators.
13) Chat buttons and mouse-over images.
14) Advanced chat manager.
15) Popup and dynamic chat windows.
16) Highly customizable chat window.
17) Contact form (QQ).
18) Optimized for all browsers.
19) Available on all platforms, including mobile phones and tablets.
20) Chat history.
21) Conversational text-to-speech.
22) Audio and video notifications.
23) Real-time IP geolocation for location tracking.
24) Extended record logs.
25) Manage permissions and access rules for chat rooms and chat users.
26) Chat logs and session reports.
27) User management.
29) Custom API or API.
30) Control over chat server capacity.
31) Unlimited concurrent chat sessions.
32) Administrators can invite and block chat users.
33) Canned responses.
34) Manage multiple channels for different departments.
35) Manage your chat on multiple devices.
36) Real-time messaging notifications.
37) Cross-platform client or Win32-based client.
38) Invite and block chats.
39) Record chat sessions and chat logs.
40) Single and multi-line chat room.