Key Macro recorder and editor is an easy-to-use yet powerful macro recorder/editor for Windows. You can record macro or create new one in any application and use it anytime anywhere. Key Macro is powerful yet easy to use. It can record macro by any keyboard keys with customizable timer.
Key Macro Features:
1. Easy-to-use interface.
2. Support all keyboard keys including mouse keys.
3. Easy to create new or edit existing macro.
4. Support with all applications for Windows.
5. Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
6. Support for a lot of popular programs including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
7. Support all kinds of Clipboard operation such as Cut, Copy, Paste, etc.
8. Support all kinds of Clipboard operation including Drag&Drop.
9. Support for Win+R.
10. Support for Win+TAB.
11. Support for Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart program.
12. Support for Win+Right Click to close application.
13. Support for Windows+Drag to move the window.
14. Support for Windows+Left Click to close the window.
15. Support for Windows+TAB to switch to the corresponding application window.
16. Support for Windows+Down Arrow to switch to the corresponding application window.
17. Support for Windows+Up Arrow to switch back to the original application window.
18. Support for the Windows+Home+End keys to switch between the other application windows.
19. Support for Windows+Insert, Delete keys to add, edit, delete items from the Clipboard.
20. Support for the Windows+A key to highlight all items on the Clipboard.
21. Support for the Windows+W key to select all items on the Clipboard.
22. Support for the Windows+S key to copy all items on the Clipboard.
23. Support for the Windows+Q key to quit the program.
24. Support for the Windows+E key to exit the program.
25. Support for the Windows+Ctrl+Esc keys to exit the program.
26. Support for the Windows+R key to open the program on Run prompt.
27. Support for the Windows+Shift+Esc keys to open the program on Run prompt.
28. Support for the Windows+Space key to open the program on Run prompt. 384a16bd22
[P3D] v4 – Aerosoft a318 a319 – a320 a321 Professional vip hack
DVBViewer Pro 126.96.36.199 Multilingual Crack Keygenby [ChingLiu] .29
jf arundhati tamil font free download zip
fatxplorer 2 5 keygen free
LatinVFR HUB SPIM LIMA PERU FSX FULL torrent
savita bhabhi free episode online read
piranha 3dd unrated br rip 1080p movies torrents
[Most popular] Sweet Dolls Former LS Magazine LS Models photos Full
wonder 2017 720p brrip 1gb mkvcage
CRACK Auto Data 3.40
Reg Code Speeder Xp Serial
alesis io2 driver free download
isharedisk 1 7 crack 58
Begum Jaan 2 full movie hd 720p download
anydvd 188.8.131.52 crack.rar
Statistics And Data Analysis For Nursing Research (2nd Edition).epub
Clave para driver fighter
khiladiyon ka khiladi 07 maa sherawaliye dj mix song mp3
Agra Ka Daabra In Hindi Download Torrent
365 frases de amor pdf download
Keymacro allows the user to record entire computer keystrokes and mouse movements. Keymacro can capture two or three (default) consecutive keystrokes. Recorded keystrokes will be displayed and organized into a list. Each item in the list has its own timestamp, and can be labeled with a keyword or string. Each recording can be stored in a separate file, allowing the user to record and organize several keystrokes without having to manually open the program every time. The recorded keystrokes can be replayed using any program, and the keys can be individually assigned to any application (Mac OSX only). Keymacro can also be used to create screen recordings.
Record your entire screen. You can also select a portion of the screen. You can set the size of the screen that you want to capture, so you can control the amount of information recorded in your screenshot. When you select a portion of the screen, you can also save it as a screenshot image or save it as an.ico file.
Desktop Screen Recording:
Record your entire desktop, including the mouse cursor. Select an area in the screen that you want to record, or select ‘Recording everything’. When recording a screenshot, you can select any area of the desktop and click the ‘Record’ button.
Color Coded Timestamps:
Color-code your timestamps so you can easily and quickly recognize what events you are watching. Use a white background to turn timestamps on and a gray background to turn timestamps off. Use the mouse to quickly select the color for the timestamp you want to display.
Allow you to view your records in chronological order. You can rewind, pause, and continue playback. When recording a screenshot, you can select the recorded area and press the ‘Play’ button.
Record every keyboard input made. You can select the number of keyboard inputs you want to record and the delay between each keystroke. Use the mouse to select the keyboard input you want to record.
Allows you to record every keystroke, including each mouse click. When you select ‘Key Logger’, the screen recording and mouse recording features are disabled. To stop recording, press the ‘Pause’ button.
Mac OSX Only:
Record keyboard inputs with the following apple keys: ‘C’, ‘V’, ‘Q’, ‘W’, ‘E’, ‘R’, ‘T’, ‘Y